Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How Much Time Did That Take?



Part of my job as National Sales Manager for Autopartstomorrow.com is to continuously find and post relevent data to our blogs, Facebook and Twitter accounts. It works sort of like a programming director at a network who needs to place (sell) advertising space for shows that will highlight the programming but not conflict with it (Think feminine hygiene products on an MMA title bout broadcast?).

I have shared a few techniques for how I manage this task as quickly and efficiently as possible, but I still get a hard time from the guys around here for "surfing the internet" all day. When I run across videos such as this one, or some of the infamous world record dominoes stacking videos, I feel it is my duty to point out how inefficient the world really is. If you want dynamic, noteworthy, exciting, new and different... it is just going to take some time.

Autopartstomorrow.com



P.S. You didn't really buy that did you? My boss certainly didn't ... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment