Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thrill and Sophistication

I wrote in a recent post about making car buying decisions based on total cost of ownership, including price and availability of auto parts. You must understand however that my rules don't always apply to my spouse (anyone else understand this?). She has been leaning on me lately to get some sort of BMW. Not a new one obviously (those who know me will snicker here) but some form of BMW that will give the aura of sophistication while also providing the thrill of a true sports car. I mentioned that she could get most of that from the ex-police interceptor I bought recently (there is that snicker again). She said I don't think so...

So I came across this today and I need your help; Which one of these two cars do you think I should get her? (Feel free to do the entire ROFL now)



Autopartstomorrow.com

P.S. What's with the headlights on the second one. I know in the old days the cartoonist would use that to signify someone was drunk. It seems a little strange to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment