Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Car Restoration Culture


This past weekend I attended a drive in car show at a local Home Depot and then the next day went to a Memorial Day parade that also included dozens of older classic vehicles, starting with a Wells Fargo horse drawn wagon! I find myself more drawn to the one of a kind modified vehicles. The imagination and art that goes into those cars, even the Rat Rods, continues to amaze me. At some point you run out of the specialty big block, numbers matching meticulous restorations and you begin with the "put it together with what you can get" cars. I for one am thankful for the retromod and Rat Rod movements because they are saving some of the amazing metal sculptures of the past. There is no telling what you may see next!!

Autopartstomorrow.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, it includes helpful Information.
    ______________________________
    Honda car test drive in Kalyan

    ReplyDelete