Friday, August 26, 2011

Time For a Change?


Sometimes the pieces of my personal life and work life seem to mesh together. You probably know what I mean because most of us spend as much or more time at work as we do in other areas. Yesterday I posted this message about the changing of the season. It's a bit early I realize but I'm a little eager this year.

I started thinking about how that correlates to what I speak with our customers about every day, change. Sometimes we get into a habit (say buying auto parts from the same old place) and don't realize how oppressive the process has become. The saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind. It takes an external change to get our attention (like the changing temperature).

Part of what I like about the Fall is the marked difference in how everything looks and feels. I LOVE change. My wife claims I would take a different way to work every day if it were feasible.

Autumn means change, something different, something refreshing. Is it time for you to change your buying habits? Maybe you can ease into it like the weather, one day, one leaf, one order at a time. I think you will find it worthwhile.

Autopartstomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment