Monday, January 13, 2014

New ALUMINUM 2015 Ford F150 Revealed Today in Detroit



Don't get me wrong, but the first thought that ran through my head was "Great, now I am going to have people stealing my catalytic converter AND my tailgate". That was followed quickly by the image of a stack of 2X4's dropping against the side rail of the bed and increasing my peripheral visibility. I am sure all of this has been thought of by the engineers at Ford, and it is definitely a beautiful vehicle with groundbreaking drive trains, but I think I may wait a bit to see how it pans out (not really intended as a pun, but there you go).

Motor Trend Article

We will get the parts for it as soon as possible. Since we are an authorized Motorcraft warehouse distributor, we should have them as quickly as anyone. Hopefully you really wont need anything but oil filters for the first 100K miles or so... Autopartstomorrow.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment