Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wrap Rage

Believe it or not, we will soon be seeing the Fall foliage replaced by Christmas holiday decorations. In order to set the mood I have chosen to highlight a pet peeve of mine on this auto parts blog... totally off topic. But I am in charge here and reserve the right to swerve from time to time (see how I used an automotive term there?).


Please people, when you are doing your shopping this year, especially for children... do not buy anything that is wrapped in a heavy duty plastic clamshell. This article in Wikipedia gives credibility to my aversion. Wrap Rage is the term used to describe the frustration of trying to open these demonic packages, designed to maim and disable (and void returnability). It almost seems an attempt to send customers to the emergency room while the whole family is gathered for Christmas morning celebrations.

OK, I am going to step away from the keyboard now or else I will type for hours. I think you get the gist of what I am saying here. Many of you probably agree... Just say no to plastic clamshell packaging!!

Autopartstomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment