Thursday, October 6, 2011

Be Careful Going Home...

Don't get the wrong idea from the picture, we love our public servants around here. We actually have several municipal accounts that LOVE our Performance Friction and Motorcraft brakes. You have to admit though, that's a pretty funny sign.

It caught my eye partly because I was speaking with my brother (he is a fireman) last night about his new part time job at Force911 and all of the cool vehicles they are outfitting over there. Then we got into the discussion of which makes the best police vehicle. They are currently outfitting some Caprice Classics and have heard through the grapevine that they will trounce the Crown Vic's and Dodge Chargers on overall performance. I figured you guys might have an opinion.

So here is the two- no three part question. Question one is easy, which one looks the best? Question two has two parts... which one would you prefer to be chased by? I think you can figure out why that is two parts ;-)


Autopartstomorrow

P.S. I actually prefer the K-9 Tahoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment