Friday, April 22, 2011

My New Favorite Site


One of the dangers of being a social media guy is that you run across some websites that can turn into real time burners. The cool thing about my job is that I write about, share from and sell automotive related items. Have you ever heard the expression, "Do what you love?". If I were unemployed I really would probably be sitting around, surfing the internet, and gravitating towards the old classic restoration and rebuilt car sites.

I have found one such site that is new to me (will we ever run out of new, cool stuff on the internet?) and I will share it with you if you promise not to bid against me when I find that perfect project car to dedicate my spare time and money too. I just re-read that last sentence and realized I don't have any of the three at the moment ;)

Anyway, check out this link to a particular vehicle, and then click back through to their home page and then look up and go "Is it time for lunch already?". Good surfing, but be forewarned!

1941 Hudson Commodore

Autopartstomorrow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment