Thursday, January 24, 2013

Into the Mist...

My family drives mostly older vehicles. One of the perks of selling auto parts is that I am surrounded by many very talented automotive people who are always ready to help diagnose and repair problems that may crop up. It is also good to be around them from a habit forming perspective. If you love cars, you take care of your cars. Knowing that your car has been maintained correctly helps to build the confidence needed to drive cars well past the 200,000 mile mark that 3 of my cars are either approaching or have recently passed. 

I have blogged in the past about how I remember in High School standing in awe of anyone with a car aged past the 100,000 mile mark. Now, with the availability of great replacement parts and well engineered vehicles, twice that is normal. I will admit that once you approach that mark, where you get your auto parts becomes more of an issue. However, I would have no problem at all replacing an alternator on Monday, and heading out on a cross country trip on Tuesday. 

The uncertainty of quality can be put in the past if you buy from Autopartstomorrow.com. Throw the suitcase in the trunk, grab your coat and go... Let's take that trip we have been thinking about. Drive on into the mist... with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment