Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HDR Photography

I mentioned in a recent post that we can draw a conclusion about how much we love our vehicles by how often we photograph them. Photography is currently going through a period of rapid improvement.

Most of us are aware of how quickly the pixel count on cameras is increasing, but how many acknowledge the new techniques and after processing that are producing truly stunning results? One such improvement can be seen on the website of Trey Ratcliff, my new favorite photographer...

HDR photography uses a special technique that combines multiple exposures of the same image, taken at different settings, and then combines the very best elements of each (much like our natural brain and eyes do naturally). I think you will agree, the results are breathtaking. I don't believe I have seen a breakthrough of this magnitude since Ansel Adams secret black and white processing techniques. You may not agree it is that revolutionary, but I promise you will feel drawn to these photos unlike any you have seen recently.




Autopartstomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment